MARNYS Propolsaft 125ml
MARNYS® Propolsaft combines the properties of 2g propolis along with thyme, acerola cherry and menthol, significantly refreshing your mouth, throat and nose.
The properties of the natural ingredients in MARNYS® Propolsaft are:
- The propolis in MARNYS® Propolsaft guarantees a minimum flavonoid content of 10% expressed as galangin highly purified, as by means of proprietary technology inactive substances like wax are removed.
- Acerola cherry is the common name to refer to Malpighia emaginata, a widespread shrub of the Malpighiaceae family (also called 'Barbados cherry', 'West Indian cherry' or 'wild crepe myrtle'). Acerola cherries contain a wide variety of flavonoids (anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins), phenolic acids (quercetin) and carotenoids. In addition, Acerola has got high levels of ascorbic acid, ranging from 1,000 to 4,500mg per 100g of pulp. The Acerola cherry in MARNYS® Propolsaft provides 25% of vitamin C.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) is a plant widely used in traditional herbology and belongs to the Lamiaceae family. This plant is native to the Mediterranean region, northern Africa and Asia. The major bioactive constituents in Thyme are the flavonoids: thymol, carvacrol and eugenol. The thyme in MARNYS® Propolsaft provides a minimum phenolic acid and flavonoid content of 6%, mainly Carvacrol and Thymol.
- Menthol provides a refreshing sensation in the throat and good breath.
- Honey clears your throat thanks to its balsamic properties.