MARNYS Memory Plus 30 Capsules
MARNYS® Memory Plus whose ingredients contribute to normal function of the nervous and cognitive systems, and of energy-yielding metabolism. Available in two formats: capsules and drinkable vials.
MARNYS® MEMORY PLUS CAPSULES is a food supplement formulated with Phosphatidylserine and Choline in the form of citrate.
The ingredients in MARNYS® Memory Plus Capsules contribute to normal cognitive and nervous system functions because:
- B-complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Choline and phosphatidylserine are essential components for the structure of neurons.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base and fatty acid metabolism and to maintenance of vision (EFSA).
- Chromium contributes to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (EFSA).
- Selenium and vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- β-carotenes which are equivalent to 50% of the NRV of vitamin A and which are pigments found in plants, it is carrots, and are excellent precursor sources of vitamin A.